Custom of the Month - Mizu x Pura Vida
Posted on October 07 2015
Over the last year, Mizu has had the pleasure of forming a great relationship with a brand that is dedicated to making a difference in the world. Pure Vida started with a simple idea, grew into a beautiful collection of product, and has sparked an inspiring and exploding brand that has provided jobs to local residents of Costa Rica and thousands of dollars in donations to charities all over the globe. Mizu finds a likeness in Pura Vida: a dedication to cause and a need to make a difference. Mizu has also had the opportunity to collaborate on product in the Pura Vida M8 - our featured Custom of the Month. Take a look!
1. How did you first hear about the Mizu Custom program? At the Agenda Trade Show in Long Beach, CA
2. What was it about Mizu and their custom program that made it a great fit for your brand? Their quality is just amazing. The bottles are so beautifully designed that they don't compare to any other brand out there manufacturing water bottles.
3. What is your favorite product in the Mizu line up and how did you choose your custom product? Honestly, I love the water bottle that Mizu created for us. The simple, elegant design is the perfect water bottle for our adventurous, outgoing, and eco-friendly fan base.
4. Does your brand support a cause initiative? Yes, we support over 165 different charities around the world and have donated over $600,000+ towards those organizations.
5. How does your brand live a Mizu Life? We live every moment to the fullest, do not take anything for granted, and simply live free. Pura Vida!
Are you interested in making your own bottle? Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Custom Partner Spot...
This month we are featuring Uinta Brewing Company as our Custom Partner. This brewery is taking big strides when it comes to sustainable energy an...Read More
Custom Partner Spot...
We love showcasing our Custom Partners and giving their products the spotlight they deserve. This week we are featuring Treeline Cinematic-- a vid...Read More
Mizu Mission: Alaba...
If you follow Mizu’s co-founder, Jussi Oksanen, on social media then you’re familiar with all of his amazing photography and epic adventures. He...Read More