Job Title: Mizu Custom Sales Representative (In-House)
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Mizu Global Sales Manager
Opportunity: This is an opportunity to become a key member of the Mizu Sales team during a period of high growth. The selected candidate will work directly with the Mizu Sales team on establishing, leading, maintaining, and growing the Mizu Custom (co-branded) sales channel across a variety of existing and new B2B clients.
Job Description: This role takes ownership of all in-house sales related to Mizu Custom products. The in-house Custom Sales Representative will develop a strong strategic sales plan, manage the existing client base and grow Mizu Custom sales into new markets, organize/execute tradeshow opportunities as needed, foster collaborative opportunities with top tier brands/companies/clients and provide valuable feedback on market trends and new product opportunities. The Custom Sales Representative will own the custom sales process for all in-house clients, starting with inbound sales inquiries/new customer acquisition to sales order submission, and will have the support of Mizu customer service and production departments. The ideal candidate is a motivated, detail-oriented and a well-connected sales professional that is comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company. This is a full-time salaried position with commissions and benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent sales experience required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in B2B sales.
- Experience in building and managing customer base.
- Developing strategy for entering new sales channels and creating market awareness.
- Ability to work independently on multiple sales related projects and tasks.
- Generate new sales leads.
- Serve as point person for all inbound inquiries for custom sales, inclusive of existing house accounts and all new sales leads.
- Develop strong, effective relationships with industry-leading brands.
- Evaluate the performance of competition and implement a strategy to increase Mizu’s market share.
- Manage automatic customer call and email program to nurture sales in existing client base.
- Proactively address issues and opportunities within account base.
- Schedule, organize and conduct Custom-specific sales meetings and trade shows.
- Work with the brand and design teams to develop creative marketing and product strategies that will connect with target customers in domestic and international channels.
- Establish and implement sales objectives through sales forecasting, goal setting and projections.
- Help Mizu become the #1 supplier of customized reusable products in the world!
- Confident, determined, self-starter with a positive frame of mind.
- Friendly, customer-centric, even-keeled and comfortable in a fun, casual but energetic work environment.
- Basic understanding of printing processes and techniques (Pad Print, Screen Print, Laser Etch).
- Reliable, trustworthy, honest and respectful team member.
- Passion for the environment and Mizu’s mission to reduce single-use plastics.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Experience outside of the Action Sports/Outdoor industry preferred. Including but not limited to: Technology, Golf, Food and Beverage, Events, Hotel/Hospitality.
Attitudes are changing. Single use is out and reusable is in. From outdoor adventures to everyday life, from the moment you rise out of bed and get your coffee to the last sip of water you have before you go to bed; there are endless opportunities each day to choose reusable over single use. Mizu makes premium reusable products that last a lifetime to help take advantage of these opportunities.
Mizu can be found in the hands of people who squeeze every ounce of fun out of life and share a passion for protecting the oceans, mountains and cities we play in. Co-founded by world-class professional snowboarder, adventurer and environmentalist Jussi Oksanen, Mizu crafts premium quality, versatile reusable products that last a lifetime and perform in all aspects of an adventurous life. From water bottles to cutlery, from insulated to single wall - from the coffee shop to the beach, from driving to work or hiking for first tracks, Mizu always has your back.
Enjoy The Journey. Leave Nothing Behind.